Study Abroad in China - China's University and College Admission SystemHelping you get into China's Universities - China's University and College Admission System
Home Download Center Application Documents

Foreigner Physical Examination Form

All foreigners who come to China to study for longer than 6 months (i.e. those on an X visa) are required to undergo a medical examination either before or after they enter China. You will have to submit the relevant documents confirming that you have passed the physical examination when you apply for a residence permit in China.

Are you satisfied with these contents?

Yes NO

Copyright 2008-2014, Beijing CHIWEST Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100015  京公海网安备110108000879号

Need Assistance? Have Questions? service@cucas.cn