CUCAS provides complete, secure and fast application and recruitment services for international students and Chinese universities.
For Prospective Students
CUCAS Standard Services
CUCAS’s aim is to help international students get into China’s universities. In order to help even more students apply for Chinese universities smoothly, we have created the streamlined our basic service package "CUCAS Standard Services", which will be available from November 1st 2011, and include:
- Online Application Services: International students can apply to Chinese universities entirely online. You can complete the application form, upload application materials, make payment, and track your results all online. Applying online can help you save a lot of time and effort.
- Admission Offer Delivery Service: According to the agreement between CUCAS and Chinese schools, CUCAS will send the admission notice to accepted students free of charge. Express delivery services such as DHL, UPS, or Fedex will be used to guarantee the student receives their materials in the shortest possible time. In the instance that there is more than one acceptance letter to be delivered, the student can select one to be delivered via express delivery and the others by Airmail.
CUCAS Supplementary Services
To better serve our applicants, we offer the following complementary services in addition to our standard services. Students in need can request any of the following services.
- Consultation Services: If while applying to a Chinese university via our services or beginning your program you encounter any problems or concerns, you can ask questions to our service representatives. You will receive a prompt, accurate, and professional response within one working day.
a) Phone: +86-10-82865135
b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 GMT+8)
c) FACEBOOK: CUCAS-Study-in-China
- Study Abroad Planning: CUCAS provides information regarding studying abroad and directs students on how to create their own personalized study plan. Content includes study abroad recommendations, as well as information on schools, visas, and scholarships.
- Information Retrieval: CUCAS provides a database covering almost 200 different schools and thousands of academic programs. Students can search this database through our website and compare and contrast different schools and programs before making their decision.
- Accommodations Booking: After applying and having been accepted, CUCAS can assist you in booking a dormitory at your university.
- Scholarship Opportunities: CUCAS also provides students with scholarships in order to bring more and more academically gifted students to China.
Other than these services some students ask that we help them register at school, go to the police station and take care of their residence permit or visa. At this time we do not provide these services, but we are dedicated to continuously improving the quality and scope of our services. We are willing to provide guidance for these students to create a easy and trouble-free study abroad experience in China.
CUCAS Service Guarantee
- 24/7 consultation service, responses within a single working day
- Application success or your money back
- Free delivery of admission materials
- The CUCAS Standard Services cost 50 USD (Why only 50 USD?)
- The Supplementary Services are free.
Student Service Team
CUCAS provides a complete set of online enrollment solutions for Chinese universities and other higher education institutes. Through CUCAS's online application management system, education institutes can directly manage international student applications.
Furthermore, CUCAS also provides cooperating institutions with an annual statistical analysis report regarding the number of students coming to study abroad in China. We provide this scientific breakdown in order for higher education institutions to further improve their academic programs and level of service.