Microelectronics Science and Engineering scholarship
- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 08,2018
Duration: 4 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 22,000 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
Note: You can reapply for the scholalrship in following years in this university. You need pay tuition fee before come to China to reserve scholarship seat.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 16,000-28,000 0 - 8000
Accommodation: About 120/month
Living Expense: About 1000/month
1. Basic requirements:
a. Applicant for bachelor’s degree program or for two/three-year college degree should have obtained senior high school diploma or equivalent education, and be under the age of 30.
a. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
b. Applicants should comply with the laws and regulations in China, and comply with the rules and disciplines in the host HEIs.
c. Applicant should have a good knowledge of Chinese and provide proofs such as HSK certificates or other Chinese learning or Chinese examination certificates. For those applying for courses taught in English, the standard might be lowered.
d. Applicants should have a good academic record which is among top of the class.
e. Applicant should NOT be awarded with other Chinese Government Scholarships of all levels.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Application form for Zhejiang Province government scholarship.
2. Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
3. Photocopy of passport.
4. Health certificate.
5. Photocopies of recommendation letter.
6. A 2-inch passport photo (white background).
7. Admission application form.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Aug 31, 2017
Deadline for Documents: Aug 31, 2017
Scholarship Service Fee: $500