- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 01,2019
Duration: 4 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 20,000 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
Second-class scholarship: 50% Tuition Fee Waived.
Third-class scholarship: 20% Tuition Fee Waived.
Note: This scholarship is for first year admission, in following years you can apply other scholarship in the university.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 20,000 8000 - 16,000
Accommodation: About 1500/month
Living Expense: About 500/month
a. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
b. Applicants must abide by the Chinese government’s laws, rules and regulations and school regulatory framework.
c. Applicants for Bachelor’s degree study must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification and be under the age of 24.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1.Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
2.Highest diploma/degree certificate.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts:
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Physical Examination form for Foreigners.
5. Certification of no criminal record.
6．English proficiency test certificate.
(For example, IELTS, TOEFL or you have English-taught programs in Bachelor degree, only for applicant whose native language is not English.)
7. Application form.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Jan 31, 2019
Deadline for Documents: Jan 31, 2019
Scholarship Service Fee: $500
Book the Scholarship Now to Enjoy Following Benefits:
- Free to change scholarship before you submitted all documents.
- Process right after the scholarship is re-opened for higher chance. (Scholarship seats are limited.)
- Get enough time for documents preparation.