International Law scholarship
- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 08,2017
Duration: 2.5 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 20,000 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
Scholarship for Master Degree: RMB: 30,000
Note: This scholarship is for the first academic year.
Applicants can apply only once a year. Eligible applicants can apply consecutively. You need pay tuition fee before you come to China to reserve scholarship seats.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 18,000-35,000 0 - 5000
Accommodation: About 120/month
Living Expense: About 1000/month
a. Applicant for master’s degree program should have obtained the bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, get recommendation letters from 2 professors/assistant professors and be under the age of 35.
b. Applicant should NOT be awarded with other Chinese Government Scholarships of all levels.
c. Applicant must be citizen of following countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia,Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Application form for Ningbo government scholarship.
2. Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
3. Photocopy of passport.
4. Health certificate.
5. Photocopies of recommendation letter.
6. A 2-inch passport photo (white background).
7. Admission application form.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Sep 25, 2017
Deadline for Documents: Sep 25, 2017
Scholarship Service Fee: $500