- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 01,2019
Degree: Chinese Program
Duration: 1 Semester (20h/w)
Teaching Language: Chinese
Tuition Fee: RMB 8,000 In Total
- Scholarship Coverage
Scholarship for Non-degree: RMB: 6,000
Applicants can apply only once a year. Eligible applicants can apply consecutively. You need to pay 1 year tuition fee before you come to China to reserve the scholarship application seats.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 16000 10000
Accommodation: About 750/month
Living Expense: About 1000/month
Applicant should NOT be awarded with other Chinese Government Scholarships of all levels.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Application form for Ningbo government scholarship.
2. Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
3. Photocopy of passport.
4. Health certificate.
5. A 2-inch passport photo (white background).
6. Admission application form.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: No, because the application process for this scholarship is complicated and hard to deal with. We need a very long time to help you apply it. As a result, it is not refundable.
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Aug 31, 2018
Deadline for Documents: Aug 31, 2018
Scholarship Service Fee: $200