Comparative Education scholarship
- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 10,2018
Duration: 3 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 22,800 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
Level A: 34800 RMB
a. RMB 22,800 for Tuition fee
b. RMB 10,000/year for living expenses
c. RMB 2,000 for other fees
the scholarship duration of the Doctoral degree is 3 years(Level A)
(the annual evaluation is needed)
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 22800 0
Accommodation: About 600/month
Living Expense: 0
a. Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, Nigeria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Benin, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan, and be in good health.
b. Have an overall score of 3/5 or 60/100.
c. Aged between 16 and 35.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Application form for the scholarship.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
3. Passport photo.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
4. Master degree transcripts.
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5. Master degree diploma.
Diploma in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Students without IELTS or TOEFL scores can submit the English-medium programs certificate.
7. Personal Information Table.
8. Study Plan.
9. Personal Statement.
10. Physical Examination Form.
11. Application form for admission.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Feb 28, 2018
Deadline for Documents: Feb 28, 2018
Scholarship Service Fee: $500