- Program Information
Starting Date: Mar 01,2019
Degree: Chinese Program
Duration: 1 Semester
Teaching Language: Chinese
Tuition Fee: RMB 9,600 In Total
- Scholarship Coverage
Level one: exempt from 7000 tuition fee.
Level two: exempt from 5000 tuition fee.
Level three: exempt from 3000 tuition fee.
Level four: exempt from 2000 tuition fee.
The scholarship is just for the first semester.
for the next year, you can apply the other scholarships offered by the Universities.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 9,600 2600-7600
Accommodation: About 1700/month
Living Expense: About 1000/month
This scholarship is for students applying for long-term and one semester courses of BLCC.
- Documents You Need to Provide
a. Scholarship Application From for Prospective Students of BLCC (including personal assessment).
b. Scanning of the highest degree certificate and academic records.
c. Passport scanning.
d. Teacher’s recommendation letter.
e. Other related materials.
f. The application materials submitted will not be returned whether the scholarship is approved or not.
g. Admission application form.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Jan 31, 2019
Deadline for Documents: Jan 31, 2019
Scholarship Service Fee: $200
Book the Scholarship Now to Enjoy Following Benefits:
- Free to change scholarship before you submitted all documents.
- Process right after the scholarship is re-opened for higher chance. (Scholarship seats are limited.)
- Get enough time for documents preparation.