- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 11,2018
Duration: 4 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 18,000 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
Bachelors*: 10,000 CNY in first year
Living Expense: No
Note: Applicants need to pay about 2400 RMB deposit before they come to China. This scholarship is for the whole academic years, and the annual evaluation is needed.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 16000-20000 6000-10000
Accommodation: About 1000/month
Living Expense: About 1000/month
a. Only applicable to overseas students who take English-taught degree programs.
b. The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
c. Transferring of major by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Photocopy of valid passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
2. Passport photo.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
3. High school diploma.
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. High school Education Academic transcript.
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Family financial statement.
Certificate of your family financial situation background.
6. 2 recommendation letters .
7. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
8. Research proposal
Your research background and interests(research proposal)
9. Common application form.
10. Scholarship application from
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Jul 31, 2018
Deadline for Documents: Jul 31, 2018
Scholarship Service Fee: $500