- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 12,2018
Duration: 6 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 35,000 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
Tuition fee waiver 15,000 /year
No waiver of accomodation and living expense.
The scholarship need to reevaluate each academic year.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Accommodation: about RMB 450-1800/month
Living Expense: about RMB 1000/month
1. Non Chinese nationality
2. No more than age 25
3. High school graduates
4. High school examination average score of not less than 70% (100 percent) or equivalent results
5. The family economic conditions are good, which can meet the needs of students in learning in China
6. Basic level in English or Chinese
7. Good health.
8. Non criminal record
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. scholarship application form
2. Photocopy of valid passport
3. Passport photo
4. Photocopy of high school diploma certificate (Notarized version)
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Photocopy of high school transcript (Notarized version)
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. English or Chinese language level certificate.
7. Health report
8. Non-criminal record.
9. Study plan .
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions"..
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Nov 30, 2017
Deadline for Documents: Nov 30, 2017
Scholarship Service Fee: $500