2. Highest study certificate and transcript.
Copies of the original transcript with the school’s official stamp and/or the signature of the principal. If the originals are not in Chinese or English, they must be translated and notarized.
HSK certificate within 2 years for studying Chinese-taught programs
- HSK 4 level and above 180 grades for bachelor students
- HSK 5 level and above 180 grades for postgraduate students
English certificate :
- IELTS 6.0 or IBT above 80 within 2 years or other equal certificate.(For non-English speakers applying for English-taught program).
4. Personal statement (Written in Chinese or English)
Introduce why you are applying - describe your interest and enthusiasm for your chosen major, and how your previous studies or experience, or achievements gained from previous education, work, and other activities.
Written in English or Chinese, including your personal information, educational background, work or intern experience, achievements so far, etc.
Please provide 2 recommendation letters written in English or Chinese by 2 different professors or associate professors from previous.
Written in English or Chinese, including research achievements thus far (e.g. title and abstracts of graduation thesis or published paper), reasons for choosing SHOU, study objectives while attending SHOU, future research and career plans, etc.