1. Course Application Form for Prospective Students of SWUST.
2. Scholarship Application Form for Prospective Students of SWUST.
3. Photocopy of valid passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
4. Passport photo.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
5.Master degree graduate certificate.
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Master degree academic transcript.
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
7. Physical Examination Form.
8. English language proficiency certificate.
For English-medium programs and applicant whose native language is not English.
9. Certificate of HSK.
HSK4 or above for Chinese-medium programs
10. Personal Statement.
No less than 1500 words in Chinese or English, including personal study and work experience, application reasons and research plan.
11. Notarized Non-criminal record.
12. SWUST International Students Family Information.
13. A pre-acceptance letter of supervisor issued by WUST professors or associate professors.