- Program Information
Starting Date: Feb 25,2020
Degree: Chinese Program
Duration: 1 Semester
Teaching Language: Chinese
Tuition Fee: RMB 10,000 In Total
- Scholarship Coverage
Scholarship for preparatory programs
- One-year preparatory study, for Zero-basic Chinese applicants(enroll in September 2019): 10000RMB enrollment scholarship, 5000RMB for study bachelor degree in CUST(get the scholarship in the final year)
Scholarship for Bachelor programs
- First prize: 100% tuition fee free (17,000-18,000 RMB)
- Second prize: 50% tuition fee free (8,500-9,000RMB)
- Third prize:30% tuition fee free (5,100-5,400RMB)
The scholarship quality for studying bachelor degree in first year will be reviewed according to the grades of students in the period of preparatory program, and other following years' scholarship will be reviewed on the basis of the student grades in the last year.
- Frist prize awarded for students whose average grades is 85 or above (hundred-mark system).
- Second prize awarded for students whose average grades is 75 or above (hundred-mark system).
- Third prize awarded for students whose average grades is 65 (hundred-mark system).
Note: You need pay 3000 RMB before you come to China to reserve scholarship seats.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 20,000 10,000
Accommodation: About 1500/month
Living Expense: About 1500/month
- Be in health
- High school gradutes
- Age below 25
- Language requirement: 1.Without requirement for Path A 2.HSK 2-3 Level (for Path B) 3.HSK 4 Level (for Path C)
- Different directions required: 1.Business direction required mathematical ability
2.Science and engineering direction required mathematics, physics and chemistry ability.
- Documents You Need to Provide
- Application form for applying preparatory program (get it from CUCAS counselors)
- Photocopy of high school certificate. Certificate in other language than English or Chinese should be translated in English.
- High school transcript
- Photocopy of passport (include name, passport number, photo,expiration date)
- Passport photo
- Photocopy of VISA (if student has been in China)
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Apr 30, 2019
Deadline for Documents: Apr 30, 2019
Scholarship Service Fee: $500