- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 15,2019
Duration: 4 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 18,000 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship waives up to 10,000 of tuition.
Note:This scholarship is for four academic years, and the annual evaluation is needed.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 18000 8000
Accommodation: About 3000/year
Living Expense: About 1500/month
a. Over age 18.
b. Have a passport as the citizen of a foreign country.
c. Be well-behaved and healthy.
d. The qualified high school graduation certificate or other higher degrees.
e. Excellent command of English, capable of completing studies in English.
f. Willing to obey Chinese laws and the school regulations, and respect the Chinese customs and traditions.
g. You are supposed to obey and respect the university rules and laws of China.
h. Your scores should be above 60% for all your courses every semester.
i. You should pay tuition, accommodation and insurance fees on time.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Photocopy of valid passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
2. Passport photo.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
3. The scanned copy of high school graduation certificate.
4. The scanned copy of high school transcripts.
5. Letter of Financial Guarantee from the applicant’s family.
6. English proficiency certificate.
7. Application form.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Dec 31, 2018
Deadline for Documents: Dec 31, 2018
Scholarship Service Fee: $500