- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 01,2019
Degree: Chinese Program
Duration: 1 Year
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 25,000 In Total
- Scholarship Coverage
- Free tuition fee
- Free campus accommodation
- Living fee : 2000 RMB/month
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 25000 0
Living Expense: 0
1. Non-Chinese citizens, in good health. 2. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport or verification of a foreign nationality at least 4 years, and with over 2 years living aboard records (9 months in a year living aboard can be considered as 1 year which is subject to the entry & exit stamps) in recent 4 years (before April 30th of every academic year). 3. Age limit : 18-40 years old . 4. Holding Bachelor Degree with good grades. 5. English proficiency certificate. 6. Offer for Top 300 University’s students in the world. ( QS World University Rankings ）
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Study and research plan Note: Written in English, including study purpose, research interest and research plan in brief, your research background and interests(research proposal). 2. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months) Note: Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature. 3. Two recommendation letters Written in English or Chinese from two respectable professors. including professors' contact no, email address and handwritten signature. 4. English proficiency certificate Note: If you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, please provide an official certificate issued by your high school which should certify that the medium of instruction in your high school study is English. 5. Photocopy of valid passport With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included 6. Passport photo Soft copy of your passport photo with blue background, photo size 480*720, JPG format 7. Undergraduate school transcript Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. 8. Bachelor's degree diploma Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: No, because the application process for this scholarship is complicated and hard to deal with. We need a very long time to help you apply it. As a result, it is not refundable.
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and around May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Mar 31, 2019
Deadline for Documents: Mar 31, 2019
Scholarship Service Fee: $200