- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 10,2019
Duration: 3 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 25,700 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
For English-medium master program: RMB 25,700/year
Living Allowance: No
Note: This scholarship is for the first academic year, students can apply other scholarships by BLCU the next year.
You will have more opportunities for admission if you meet the "Eligibility" part and can provide "Required Documents".
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 25700 0
Accommodation: about RMB 1500/month
Living Expense: about RMB 1000/month
a. Applicant should be under 40 years old and have acquired a Bachelor's degree or evidence of its equivalent.
b. Provide English proficiency certificate with TOEFL score 90 or above, or IELTS score 6.0 or above, if not, teachers will test your English proficiency after admission.
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Photocopy of valid passport
2. Passport photo
3. Photocopy of Bachelor's degree education certificate (Notarized version)
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Photocopy of Bachelor's degree education transcript (Notarized version)
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. English proficiency test certificate
6. Two letters of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents.
7. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
For example, photocopy of ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
8. Study plan
For postgraduates only, including study purpose, research interest and research plan in brief.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Dec 31, 2018
Deadline for Documents: Dec 31, 2018
Scholarship Service Fee: $500