- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 01,2019
Duration: 2 Years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: RMB 22,000 Per Year
- Scholarship Coverage
Scholarships include the first year of tuition, and the second year in a half of the tuition fees.
Note: You need pay 3000 RMB before you come to China to reserve scholarship seats.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 22,000 0
Accommodation: About 4800 /Term
Living Expense: About 1500-2000/month
a. Non-Chinese Citizens in good health, under the age of 35
b. Having bachelor degree or above in related disciplines
Non-English native speakers or applicants with IELTS 5.5. Minimum score for TOEFL (IBT) 72, TOEFL (CBT) 200, or TOEFL (PBT) 533, or a certificate of English proficiency as their woking language during their university study
- Documents You Need to Provide
1. Application Form for Special Scholarship for English-taught Programs.
2. Passport copy.
Photocopy of passport.
3. Notarized highest diploma (photocopy).
Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Academic transcripts.
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5. A Study Plan or Research Proposal.
In Chinese or English with a minimum of 800 words.
6. Two letters of recommendation
In Chinese or English from professors or associate professors, should contain professor's contact information and signature.
7. Academic article or academic achievement (if any)
8. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS,TOEFL or or any proof of English as working language during university study (only for applicants of English-taught programs).
9. Foreigner Physical Examination Form
10. Scholarship application form
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Jan 31, 2019
Deadline for Documents: Jan 31, 2019
Scholarship Service Fee: $500