Why is Top?
Founded in 1919, Nankai University, located in Tianjin on the coast of the sea of Bohai, which is one of top universities in China and attracts more than 2000 international students study in here.
From above pictures which show there are some drop about Nankai University ranking. One the one hand, which means the development speed of other China universities is faster than Nankai University, one the other hand, Nankai University is trying to improve its level from different parts.
criteria and weighting
Academic Peer Review 40%
Global Employer Review 10%
Citations per faculty 20%
Faculty student ratio 20%
International Student Ratio 5%
International Faculty Ratio 5%
The (Times higher education) Ranking
criteria and weighting
Industry Income – innovation 2.5%
International diversity 5%
Teaching – the learning environment 30.5%
Research – volume, income and reputation 30.0%
Citations – research influence 32.5%
criteria and weighting
Quality of education 10%
Quality of faculty 40%
Research output 40%
Per capita performance 10%
- Especially Applied Economics program, which averagely ranks top 5 in China
- In the part of theory research and teaching quality, which plays a good example among China colleges.
- Base for training talents in the field of economy in China
- Almost all teacher hold doctoral degree.
- One of key programs approved by MOE China in 2007
- Program ranks top 10 in China
- Over 100 international students have studies in college of liberal arts.
- A reasonably tuition fee for international students
- Program accredited by AMBA and join in AACSB
- Program system and content are good for international students,and offers internship chance, Chinese language learning, professional business knowledge etc.
- Taught in complete English language
- Founded in 1919, with a long history, which is ranked top 2 in China and appraised as national first-level program
- Student can acquire Chinese history knowledge systematically from this program
- Approved as “Base for scientific research and training talents in the field of National liberal Arts “ in 1994 by National Education Committee
- Strong faculty resources. Professor, Sun Lih-chyun, for many years served as the presenter of China famous history TV show “Lecture Room (百家讲坛）” Yang Lingxia and Chen zheqiang awarded “The Governor General of Canada medal” and "medal of Greece's top literary and art " separately.
- One of the world-class programs that published by the China's ministry of education
- Top recommended by Alumni
- Located in north of China, near to Beijing, Tianjin is the largest coastal city in north of China.
- Weather is same with Beijing, January is the coldest time, which is about below zero, summer temperature can reach up to 40 ℃ in history .The overall air quality is good than Beijing to some degree.
- Tianjin Port is the highest level port in Global and the largest artificial deep-water port in China.
- Over 55 colleges and universities located in Tianjin, Nankai University and Tianjin University is top comprehensive universities in Tianjin.
- Owing to the history reason, Tianjin holds the most special foreign style buildings, which have become famous tourists attractions.
About Nankai University
- As one of the 211 project universities, which was founded in the year of 1919 and has a long history
- Zhou Enlai, one of a respectable Chinese Premiers, graduated from here
- The first Chinese university that can accept male and female students in one university
- There are three campuses of Nankai University, includes Balitai campus, located in urban center. Jinnan campus, TEDA campus which belongs to economic development zone.
- Good study atmosphere and study facilities, students can learn more what they want
It's because of my father. He mentioned a couple of times what a great city is Tianjin and while I was surfing It caught my eyes.
4 months ago Name :Lema**** **** **ayehu
The students that have studied there have talked well about the university
4 months ago Name : maka*** ***lwe From : Zambia
I basically applied because the university offered the course in English and I thought it was a good opportunity for me . The urban settings and potential to also learn some Chinese language was also a pull factor.
4 months ago Name : Ul*** **dul From : Papua New Guinea
After writing my final year paper on US and China trade Issues, I wish to study Chinese economics in a full Chinese Environment in order to obtain a good knowledge of the Chinese economy and Chinese perspective. My goal is to become is to acquire some expertise concerning the Chinese economy to become an economic adviser for a consulate or an embassy. The university of Nankai had some great feed backs from its former student concerning the friendliness of the staff and the students. Furthermore the Nankai University is among the top ranking universities for International Trade studies in China.
6 months ago Name : Mey*** **nriFrom : France
In order to reduce the financial burden of students, Nankai university offers various scholarship types for students.
International students who want to apply it should prepare and apply earlier because the scholarship limits.